LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – A man was rescued after a fire started in an apartment complex Sunday night, according to Lincoln Fire and Rescue.

Ad

LFR says crews responded around 8:30 p.m. to an apartment complex near 40th and G Streets.

Authorities said light smoke was coming from a basement apartment and they learned a man was stuck inside.

Crews were able to locate the man and carry him out of the building.

He was treated at a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

The man was unable to walk due to a previous medical condition, authorities said.

LFR says the fire was started by unattended cooking in the kitchen.

(this story/news/article has not been edited by PostX News staff and is published from a syndicated feed)

Source

Ad

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here