Preview for UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Contest:
UAE will be taking on Bhutan in Match 9 of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Asia qualifier on Thursday (November 25) in Dubai.
UAE are heading into the game after enjoying a winning run in the competition so far, defeating Malaysia and Hong Kong in their two previous matches.
Bhutan started off with a victory over Kuwait but then suffered a defeat against Nepal.
Probable Playing XI
UAE – Esha Oza, Kavisha Egodage, Theertha Satish, Chamani Seneviratna, Chaya Mughal, Priyanjali Jain, Natasha Cherriath, Mahika Gaur, Vaishnave Mahesh, Judit Peter, Venkataraman Subha
Bhutan – Sonam Paldon, Ngawang Choden, Dechen Wangmo, Yeshey Choden, Tshering Zangmo, Pema Seldon, Sonam Choden, Karma Samten, Tashi Cheki, Karma Dema, Anju Gurung
Weather Update: Sunny; 30 degrees C; wind 24 km/h
Pitch Report: A balanced surface helping both the batters and the bowlers.
Also Read: ICC Announces Expansion Of Women’s Cricket Events From Next Cycle
UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Prediction
UAE start as firm favourites for this one, carrying a greater depth of talent and momentum behind them from their last two matches.
UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Captaincy Picks
1. Chaya Mughal (9.5 credits) – Mughal has played 17 T20Is for UAE with a decent bowling record, taking 9 wickets to her name with an economy rate of only 3.88.
2. Esha Rohit (9.5 credits) – she has played 18 T20Is for UAE with 412 runs to her name at an average of 24.23.
3. Dechen Wangmo (9.5 credits) – Bhutan legspinner Wangmo has taken 10 wickets from her 6 T20Is for her country. She has bagged her tally of scalps while conceding just 5.03 runs per over.
UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Budget Picks
1. Chamani Seneviratna (8.5 credits) – an experienced UAE right-arm pacer, Seneviratna has taken 46 wickets in her T20I career while conceding only 4.80 runs per over. Her economy rate for the tournament so far is 5.71.
2. Amrit Gurung (8.5 credits) – Gurung, the Bhutan seamer, has been extremely miserly for her side. In Bhutan’s last two matches, she has maintained an economy rate of only 4.33.
3. Sonali Paldon (8.5 credits) – the Bhutan wicketkeeper-batter Paldon is still very early into her T20I career, with only 52 runs from her 6 games. But the 23-year-old is expected to soon come up with the goods as she gains in experience.
Mega League Team for UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Contest
Priyanjali Jain (wk), Chamani Seneviratna, Kavisha Egodage, Theertha Satish, Esha Rohit (c), Chaya Mughal, Tshering Zangmo, Dechen Wangmo (vc), Amrit Gurung, Shubha Venkataraman, Karma Samten
Small/Head to Head Team for UAE-W vs BHU-W Dream11 Contest
S Paldon (wk), Chamani Seneviratna, Kavisha Egodage, Theertha Satish, Esha Rohit (vc), Chaya Mughal (c), Tshering Zangmo, Dechen Wangmo (vc), Amrit Gurung, Shubha Venkataraman, Karma Samten
(this story/news/article has not been edited by PostX News staff and is published from a syndicated feed)