Preview for SIX vs SCO Dream11 Contest:
Sydney Sixers will be facing Perth Scorchers in an exciting upper-table Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 fixture on Sunday (January 9).
Sixers will be vying for two crucial points at the International Sports Stadium in Coffs Harbour, with a win likely to close the gap between them at Scorchers at the top.
While the Sixers are placed second in the points table with six wins, two losses and one no-result, Scorchers are sitting pretty at the top of the pile after eight victories and only two losses in their ten matches.
Probable Playing XI
Sydney Sixers – Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Jack Edwards, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Steve OKeefe
Perth Scorchers – Kurtis Patterson, Cameron Bancroft (wk), Colin Munro, Laurie Evans, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Matthew Kelly, Tymal Mills, Lance Morris
Weather Update: Prediction for scattered showers; 26 degrees C; wind 21 km/h
Pitch Report: Expect a good batting deck with true pace and bounce.
SIX vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
This is expected to be a tightly contested encounter, with the two sides placed in the upper tier of the standings. The Scorchers, though, should carry an extra edge ahead of the contest, considering they are placed at the top of the points table and defeated Sixers in their last game against this opposition.
SIX vs SCO Dream11 Captaincy Picks
1. Josh Phillipe (10 credits) – Philippe is Sixers’ leading run-getter of the BBL 2021-22 at this stage with 295 runs from 8 matches at a strike-rate 147.50.
2. Dan Christian (9 credits) – Christian played a stand-out knock of 73 off 61 balls in Sixers’ last completed fixture against the Scorchers. He has now scored 138 runs in BBL 2021-22 with 7 wickets.
3. Moises Henriques (9.5 credits) – only second to Philippe in the runs-chart, Henriques has struck 262 runs for the summer in BBL with a strike-rate of 143.16.
SIX vs SCO Dream11 Budget Picks
1. Steve O’Keefe (8.5 credits) – O’Keefe, Sixers’ hero with the ball last summer, has taken 6 wickets from his six outings of this edition of the BBL with an economy rate of 6.16.
2. Tymal Mills (8.5 credits) – Mills has been one of Scorchers’ stand-out bowling performers, with 12 wickets from seven matches and an economy rate of 7.35.
3. Matthew Kelly (8.5 credits) – Kelly bowled a miserly spell of 1/29 in Scorchers’ win over the Thunder to take his tournament tally to 9 wickets from 4 matches at 7.80 runs per over.
Mega League Team for SIX vs SCO Dream11 Contest
Josh Philippe (c & wk), Moises Henriques (vc), Colin Munro, Kurtis Patterson, Dan Christian, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Steve O’Keefe, Tymal Mills, M Kelly, H Kerr
Small/Head to Head Team for SIX vs SCO Dream11 Contest
Josh Philippe (c & wk), Moises Henriques, Colin Munro, Kurtis Patterson, Dan Christian (vc), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Steve O’Keefe, Tymal Mills, M Kelly, H Kerr
(this story/news/article has not been edited by PostX News staff and is published from a syndicated feed)