Apart from a month old security patch, the update brings several improvements to the camera, system performance, network stability and more.
The update is currently rolling out to the Indian, North American and European version of OnePlus Nord 2. Here’s a complete changelog that the latest update brings to the smartphone as per the official forum.
- Reduced power consumption in specific scenarios
- Optimised some texts for the system
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.09
- Fixed known issues and improved stability
- Improved the HDR effect in some shooting scenes
- Optimized network connection stability
That’s pretty much it. The update is expected to improve the HDR quality in shooting scenes. Also, better power management is part of the update.
The update is now rolling out as an OTA and most OnePlus Nord 2 users should see the update notification. In case your smartphone hasn’t received the update notification, head to Settings -> System -> System updates on the smartphone to check for the update manually.
OnePlus has also highlighted that the update is being rolled out in a phased manner and might take a while to reach every use.
(this story/news/article has not been edited by PostX News staff and is published from a syndicated feed)