WWE legends Goldberg and Brock Lesnar both will be featured on WWE’ Saudi Arabia pay-per-view Crown Jewel on October 2. The show will mark the company’s return to the nation for the first time since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The odds for the event has been released
The card is jam-packed with four championship bouts, a Hell In a Cell match, a no holds barred match, and the finals of the women’s Queen’s Crown tournament. The Saudi shows are big money for WWE and their performers, and they are hoping to deliver on their promise of a huge event. Batista Gets Huge Paycheck Offer After Quitting
Here is a look at where the entire card for Crown Jewel stands. A negative number (for example, -200) means that wrestler is the favorite. The lower the number, the heavier that wrestler is favored. As it gets higher, their chances of winning drastically go down.
- Roman Reigns (-200) vs Brock Lesnar (+150)
- Big E (-550) vs Drew McIntyre (+325)
- Sasha Banks (+250) vs Bianca Belair (+180) vs Becky Lynch (-200)
- RK Bro (-250) vs AJ Styles and Omos (+170)
- Bobby Lashley (+200) vs Bill Goldberg (-300)
- Edge (-350) vs Seth Rollins (+225)
- Queens Crown Tournament Final (No odds yet as the match is not finalized. The final will feature Carmella or Zelina Vega vs Doudrop or Shayna Baszler).
- Mansoor (-1000) vs Mustafa Ali (+525)
Title changes are unlikely to happen. Mansoor’s odds are incredible as he returns to Saudi Arabia. The company wants to put him over in his home country. We will have to see how the show goes down in Saudi.
(this story/news/article has not been edited by PostX News staff and is published from a syndicated feed)